What sets the Alexian Brothers apart is that they have always stayed true to their values, even when it is not easy. They deeply believe that by caring for others, especially for those who are most in need, they are expressing God’s love most fully. This is the Alexian Brothers’ Mission, and they continue to be leaders in providing care for the poor and sponsoring important community services. But it is becoming more and more difficult for them to do this, and the challenges that lie ahead are greater than ever. This is why the Alexian Brothers need your help.
A planned gift will help them continue to provide the kinds of health care programs and services they believe every member of this community needs and, most importantly, deserves. Without philanthropic support, however, many of these could soon be in serious jeopardy.
A planned gift to the Alexian Brothers is a powerful way to express your faith in the future and work in partnership with the Brothers to serve the growing and changing health care needs of this community.
A gift from you could give the Alexian Brothers the funds they need to:
- Offer a free mammogram to a mother of four struggling to put food on the table for her family
- Conduct brain research that will help parents with an autistic son find the treatment that best suits their little boy
- Take care of the toddler who comes to the ER needing stitches, but whose dad just lost his job and medical benefits
- Save a premature baby’s life by being able to perform surgery on her immediately after delivery without taking the risk of transporting her to another facility outside the community
- Provide a man who has HIV/AIDS with transitional housing and support services so he can get back on his feet and find a job and a decent place to live
- Help a daughter find reliable in-home help for her ailing elderly parents
- Open a hospice home where a woman dying from cancer can leave this world gracefully with those she loves by her side
- Provide psychological counseling for a military veteran returning from the war in Iraq who is suffering from the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Give a teenage girl the support and skills she needs to tackle a substance abuse problem
By making a gift through your estate or financial plans to an Alexian Brothers Health System ministry, you qualify for membership in the Caritas Christi Society.
While considering your estate, please explore our Reading Room to learn more about the options available to you. We can work with you and your professional advisor to choose a vehicle that is tailored to your needs and preferences.
You can discuss these and other types of planned gifts with your financial advisor or attorney who will help you design a gift plan that is right for you.
The Alexian Brothers Health System is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation that welcomes gifts of all kinds to support the health care Mission of the Alexian Brothers in the community.