Alexian Brothers Foundation Mission
Compelled to serve those in need
The Alexian Brothers Foundation is a faith-based partnership comprised of dedicated community leaders, physicians and Alexian Brothers associates. We actively pursue high-impact philanthropic solutions to our community's most pressing healthcare needs with a special focus on healing our most vulnerable.
Through the Alexian Brothers Health System, we carry out the healing mission of the Catholic Church and honor the legacy of our founders, the Congregation of Alexian Brothers.
We are passionate about:
- Carrying forward the Alexian Brothers Catholic tradition of serving individuals often overlooked by others
- Ensuring everyone in our community can access exceptional healthcare
- Expanding our impact by extending our mission and broadening our scope of services to address unmet community needs
- Connecting our community's generosity with meaningful, lasting solutions for the sick, dying, children, aging adults and people with mental illness
- Funding services the community wouldn't otherwise receive due to Health System financial constraints
Alexian Brothers Foundation will have a profound, measurable and lasting impact on the health and welfare of the sick, poor, people with mental illness, the dying, aging adults and children of our community.
Leaders in Service
More and more we turn to and rely on the community to join us as partners in service.
We are grateful to all of our community partners, especially to the board and council members who demonstrate their leadership through service to Alexian Brothers Foundation and the vulnerable people we serve.
Join us in living our mission. Make a gift today.
If you have any comments or would like more information about the Alexian Brothers Foundation, please use one of the following contact methods.
Phone: (847) 385-7300
Fax: (847) 483-7045
Mail: 3040 Salt Creek Lane, Arlington Heights, IL 60005